Sunday, February 14, 2010

Maybelline Dream Mousse Foundation: On the Go


I would really recommend this Foundation! I tried it out, and wow it's amazing. The coverage is great. I honestly love the coverage better than my Revlon Colorstay Foundation. The only thing i don't like about it, is that i noticed when i went shopping, and i tried on some clothes it kinda rubbed off onto it. So i would recommend following it with a powder just to help set it in. Whenever i use it, i would normally use a tissue and softly blot it all over my face, it kind of helps me to set the foundation in too. I only wear this foundation when i have no time to fully get ready. It's fasts and easy to apply.
Overall, the feeling is really great. It's so soft and it gives a Matte finish to your face. It cost about $10 bucks and you only need a lil' that goes a long way....

3 comments:

  1. I'll definitely have to try this one! Have you ever used the MAC fix + spray? I heard it's pretty good to use before your put on foundation, but I don't know if it's worth it to get or not. Thanks for all these tips!

    ReplyDelete
  2. By the way, I'm so going to try those ECO tools because I need a new angled brush for my eyebrows and I'm always up to try new brushes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey darah,
    OMG i am soooo in love with the ECO tools angled brush girl... It's my absolute new fave brush... My Mac 266 brush is good but it holds the color good so it applies kind of dark on my eyebrows. as with the eco tools one, it holds less but on my eyebrows i love the way it looks.. it looks wayyyyyy wayyy wayyy more natural which is a must... but i ordered me the Sigma ones so i'm totally excited and can't wait to get it...

    ReplyDelete