Sunday, February 7, 2010

An Explosive Mascara!


Ohhh Mmmmm Geee!!! That's all I gotta say! This mascara is so amazing!!! Well honestly, amazingly only on my lower lashes! Lol. My lower lashes is really short, I can't even see it through a 5x magnified mirror.(I'm Totally exaggerating) lol. But you know what I mean. I have tried sooooo many mascaras and none of them could bring out my lower lashes... I really love that BIG DOLL eye look . I ended up getting L'oreal Telescopic Explosion mascara at walgreens one day just because L'oreal was having a buy one get one half off sale! So I figured I try it out since it was new. When I got home, I tried it! I honestly didn't like it for my upper lashes just because it took like sooo much coats just to get it up! So I tried it on my lower lashes! did less than 2 coats. I was in shock but very excited to see my lashes! Yeyyyy!!!! Finally!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment