Thursday, January 19, 2012

Instyler: My new fave Hot tool

Seriously, I was doubting this lil' hott tool, but I really wanted to personally give it a try... So I picked it up at my local Target. It was $97 bucks... Pretty damn expensive... But the fact that I saw in hot pink I decided to just get it.... When I got home I tested it out right away... OMG I freekn' loveeeee it.... I think it does a better job than an actual flatiron.... Flatirons really burnout my hair, it does style really good too but the heat to it is ridiculous.... Don't get me wrong, I will still be using my flatirons but maybe not as much anymore... The instyler gives me a bit more volume when I straighten it... It also, instantly makes my hair feel softer & look shiner with no shine serum or anything added to it.... I still do recommend adding them anytime u use a hott tool but with the instyler you really don't need too... For the price, I gotta say its just as much as some high end flatirons or maybe cheaper then some but it does a wayy better job for my personal use, so I would def recommend it... I heart the Instyler!!!!


1 comment:

  1. DO YOU THINK THE INSTYLER WOULD WORK FOR POLYNESIAN HAIR? IM PART TONGAN AND I HAVE SUPER CURLY HAIR. THANKS HUN!

    ReplyDelete