Friday, February 12, 2010

SmashBox Photo Finish Foundation Primer


Create a perfect canvas for foundation application with this silky, lightweight blend of vitamins A & E, grape seed extract and green tea. Worn alone or under foundation to increase its longevity, our best-selling primer helps to reduce the appearance of fine lines and pores for flawless skin with a velvety-smooth finish. It's also Oil-Free. I personally love this product. When i first got it i was very skeptical. Very! Luckily, i was given a lil' sample packet of this primer at NordStrom. I got to try it out and i love it. It really helps to hold my foundation. I wore it under my Revlon Colorstay Foundation and it held really great. And also under my Maybelline Mousse Foundation, it held ok on this one. I did notice a lil' shine after the end of the day but it's still a really good product. It cost about 40 bucks. If you can afford it then i say get it!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment