Saturday, February 13, 2010

Monistat Chafing Relief Powder Gel


The Spa that i go to, to get myself waxed told me about this product. One of the ladies had mentioned to me how this product relieves irritation. My skin sometimes get irritated, red and bumpy from waxing. So i searched everywhere for this product. None of the drugstores had it, which i heard that's where they sell it. I was going crazy! (lol) I finally found it on military base the commissary! wth? (lol) It cost about $5 bucks. It has a very velvety feeling! It felt just like my Smashbox Photo finish Primer. So i researched more about it online. What a surprise? They both have the same exact ingredients! and yes, lots of ladies been using it as a Face Primer as well. Ha! Isn't that crazy! Well all i gotta say is you get 2 for the price of 1! You can use it as reliever for irritation or as a Face Primer! I would recommend this product if you don't wanna spend $40 bucks for Smashbox Face Primer. This Product works just as good.

1 comment:

  1. I am going to try this out this week!! Along with the caress shaver which I can't think of the name right now...but I know it is the purple one you did a video on =)

    ReplyDelete