Thursday, February 11, 2010

My Sephora Inspired Brush Holder

Are your Makeup Brushes everywhere? Do you want to Display all your pretty brushes? Well i thought of a way where you can use stuffs around your house! Like RICE!!! I know sounds crazy right! Well, one day i was doing my makeup and i used to hold my brushes in the leather pouch it came with and in my lil' white organizer drawers. i got irritated by it because i had to keep taking it in and out of my drawers. I didn't like that... So i found 2 lil' tub holders that i use for my pens, it was just sitting in my living room. I never noticed how cute they were so i used it. I live about 1 1/2 hours away from like any craft store. So i was determined to find something in my house that i could use to hold my brushes together.. and wahhhh laaa... i was cooking rice for dinner and that's when the little light bulb popped in my head... RICE?

No comments:

Post a Comment