Friday, February 26, 2010

ALMAY® Eye Makeup Remover Pads

Walgreens was having a BOGO 1/2 off sale on all Almay Products. So i saw these lil' cute Eye Makeup Remover Pads. There are 2 types. A green one and a blue one. I picked up the Blue one which is the Moisturizing one.
Here is a lil' info:
Convenient oil-free pads remove eye makeup in one easy step with no mess. Botanical blend of aloe, cucumber and green tea nourishes lashes and delicate skin. Your lashes will feel soft and beautifully conditioned. Perfect for contact lens wearers. Great for waterproof mascara!
One day i was playing with a bunch of my makeup and it was really funny because all i did was put the loads of makeup on my eyes. I didn't care how it looked! I had loads of colors on. and i even put my maybelline waterproof mascara on my lashes and on my lids, i swear i put like 5 coats on. Ha ha ha. I really wanted to put these pads to the ultimate test. I took out 1 pad from the container and swiped it once across my entire eye area, and to my surprise, OMG! it took off everything. After the 3rd swipe it took off the waterproof mascara. Ha ha ha. It was cool though. I really like these because it doesn't feel like i am irritating my eyes. It also feels like its moisturizing it! (Which i just realized reading the bottle right now) Overall, I am so pleased with this product and i MOST RECOMMEND it. I put them to my ultimate test and it passed!

No comments:

Post a Comment