Saturday, September 10, 2011

My Perfume Collection

I have been collecting perfume since my mother in law got me addicted to estee lauders fragrance line... From there I was hooked... I started collecting as and when I could... But now I actually been collecting a bunch of newer frangrances... I love cheap and name brand kine... I really have no preference as long as it smells good on me I'm taking it... So here is a few of my perfumes I have so far...

~Hello Kitty
~Vera Wang (princess)
~Juicy Couture x2
~Justin Beiber (someday)
~Britney Spears (hidden)
~Beyonce (Heat)
~Shania Twain
~Kim Kardashian
~Pink Kiss (replica of Pink Sugar)
~Pink ice
~Body fantasies (pasion tropical)
~Bath & Body works (cotton blossom)
~Ink'd replica of (christian audigier)
~sweet pea

......and of course there will be more to come but so far this is what I have and I love every single one of them...


No comments:

Post a Comment