Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Ultra Flip HD camera

Ooommmgggg... Sooo much to say about it... I picked this camera up at best buy for $60 bucks... The quality is spectacular.. Its soo clear... I honestly thought it really wasnt gonna be anything special especially cuz it runs off of AAbatteries.... But I am fully amazed at how the quality of my vids come out and how convenient it is to use... I specifically got this for vegas.... I wanted a camera that could easily film and upload... And this camera does exactly what I was looking for... I got the one with 4gb so it can only shoot 1 hour of vids... But its perfect because I always just upload it right after I shoot and then I delete it so I always have space.... Overall, if your looking for a HD camcorder that shoots easily and uploads fast this is camera is what u need.... Hope u enjoy!!!
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.8

No comments:

Post a Comment