Monday, February 8, 2010

L'oreal HiP Color Chrome Eyeliners: So Shockingly Soft

Ok guys, i gotta tell you about these new eyeliners i just bought. They are called L'oreal HiP Color Chrome Eyeliners and they are so dang soft. Which is a really good thing for your eyes. It glides on very gently. I love it. And the colors are crazy! Again, Walgreens was having a BOGO half off sale on all L'oreal Products. So i wanted to try something new. These eyeliners caught my eyes. They come in 4 colors. (i think) Well from what i saw, there were only 4.

Here are the colors:
* Black Shock
* Gold Charge
* Silver Lightning
* Violet Volt
I only got the Gold Charge and Silver Lightning because the other 2 were sold out! =( They are about $9.99 a piece but having that 2nd half off makes it about, (what) $4 bucks each. i think that's a really good deal being that some eyeliners are almost $20 bucks a piece. (F***kn crazy) When i got home i tried it out and all i gotta say is "WOWWZERS" lol. It's so soft and the color is very chromed out. I always had a hard time trying to find a gold liner that really worked out for me. Mark my words, these eyeliners are AAAAMMMMAAAZZZINGGGGGG!!

2 comments:

  1. Hi girly! I saw you had a blog on your facebook so I just wanted to comment and say hello and I love your beauty tips! Lately I've been in the mood to do something with my face, but I am so "uneducated" in that department and my little sister is always the one giving me tips. Hope things are good though and love your posts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. awww sweet, thanks darah... if you have any questions, just let me know anytime girl... i will answer it the best that i can...even though u don't need any makeup your a natural beauty.. but i know playing with makeup is really fun... thanks for checking out my blog.. = )

    ReplyDelete